”Dear Mr. Potter,
“You have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.”
One sentence to change millions of lives, to begin a decade…
“Harry Potter…the boy who lived…came to die…”
One sentence to end-an era-a lifetime…everything.
“The stories we love best do live in us forever; whether you come back by page, or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.”…
One sentence, to bring it all back.
Re-post if you will stick with Harry, until the very end. Until the spines of your books are weakened and the pages are falling out, until you’re 80 years old and sitting in your rocking chair, reading the Philosopher’s (Sorcerer’s) Stone, and your family asks you “After all this time?” and you say “Always”.
Re-post if Harry Potter has been your light in the darkest of times, and has given you happiness.
Re-post if you will not cry because it is over, but smile because it happened.
Re-post if you believe we’ll miss the train ride in, and the pranks pulled by the twins, although it’s nowhere we’ve been, we’ll keep smiling on, from the times we had with them.
Re-post if you owe JK Rowling, Tom Felton, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, Matthew Lewis, and the rest of the cast of HP your childhood.
Re-post if HP has changed you
Re-post for Tonks, Remus, Ted Tonks, Fred, George’s ear, Colin Creevy, the Horcrux in Harry. For Quirrel, for Mad-Eye, for Lockhart, for the Half-Blood Prince, for Lily Evans, for James Potter.For the Cowardly Wormtail, for Lumos Maxima.
For Neville’s pure Bad Assery.For Nagini’s head.
For the lost diadem.
For the sword of Godric Gryffindor.
For losing a mother that night in Godric’s Hollow.
For “Happy Christmas, Harry…Happy Christmas, Ron.”
For Masters Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs.
For “I solemnly swear I am up to no good.”
For “Mischief Managed.”
For Molly Weasley and “Not my daughter, you bitch.”
For Percy’s redemption.
For George’s being the living twin in a now living Hell.
For Errol’s failure.
For Pig’s hyperactivity.
For Viktor Krum.
For infiltrating the Ministry.For Misuse of Muggle Artifacts.
For Expecto Patronum and chocolate.
For pumpkin juice.
For Seamus’ tendency to blow things up.
For “Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow.”
For Lily Luna, James Sirius, and Albus Severus.
For Wizard’s Chess.
For Hugo and Rose.
For Slytherin’s reputation.For Ravenclaw’s education.For Gryffindor’s bravery.For Hufflepuff’s loyalty.
For Cedric Diggory.
For all of the wars we’ve fought.
For all of the things we’re not.
For marching on.
For “All was well.”
For Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
For Arianna Dumbledore.
For the Deathly Hallows.
For the Golden Trio.
For the Chosen One.
For the Brightest Witch of Her Age.
For Weasley is Our King.
For Gimmauld Place.
For “I open at the close.”
For “That tiny ball of light”
For Dumbledore’s Army.
For “Tales of Beedle the Bard.”
For Petunia, losing a sister.
For Dudley, unknowing of magic.
For he will live as long as those that remain are loyal to him.
I knew I had to reblog this because its shows the infinite reasons will love Harry, and will always love Harry. The Harry Potter series really is our light in the darkness, our Patronus when the dementors are surrounding us, and a memory we will only hold on to.
- irishiwerelou likes this
- kissmeunderneaththislampostlight reblogged this from reelaroundthesun
- reelaroundthesun reblogged this from thanksharry
- may-peeta-be-ever-in-your-favour likes this
- emmanuel-oquendo reblogged this from thanksharry
- marine-and-model reblogged this from crystalsheik
- themoldypudding reblogged this from thanksharry
- acciofeuerblitz reblogged this from thanksharry
- collarbone-z likes this
- theforgottenmedley reblogged this from anablack
- anablack reblogged this from collapseallthe
- anablack likes this
- collapseallthe reblogged this from thanksharry
- extremepotterhead reblogged this from thanksharry
- thegirlwithkolidescopeeyes likes this
- andieb4650 reblogged this from siriuslypurple
- watsonstarkfire reblogged this from thanksharry
- wilderment likes this
- cocostarr reblogged this from thanksharry
- skylociraptor reblogged this from audra-accalia
- tomb-stoner likes this
- juggeyventure-time reblogged this from audra-accalia
- cherrierenee likes this
- kamejin319 likes this
- hellomsrandom reblogged this from lokihorcruxes
- poetjehan likes this
- poetjehan reblogged this from lokihorcruxes
- dontfallasleeptodream reblogged this from lokihorcruxes
- lokihorcruxes reblogged this from hiddleson
- lokihorcruxes likes this
- beetlewitch reblogged this from hiddleson
- crystalsheik reblogged this from hiddleson
- syntactic-sugars reblogged this from choiraddict
- choiraddict reblogged this from unicornabortions
- unicornabortions reblogged this from morphoportis
- morphoportis reblogged this from thanksharry and added:
- clockworkhummingbird reblogged this from pursuingthegreatperhaps
- girlfromtheoutside reblogged this from pursuingthegreatperhaps
- pursuingthegreatperhaps reblogged this from the-sirius-fault-in-superwholock
- callingthequits reblogged this from thanksharry
- settingfiretoourinsides-forfun reblogged this from calicowolf
- sophietheadventurer reblogged this from the-sirius-fault-in-superwholock
- sophietheadventurer likes this
- the-sirius-fault-in-superwholock reblogged this from battleonharry
- battleonharry reblogged this from thanksharry
- moonfire05 likes this
- calicowolf reblogged this from thanksharry